Fort Lee – There’s a better way to seeing it all!
Why make that trip alone, when a limo or bus charter in Fort Lee can add more fun and excitement to the occasion. Ideally located between the legendary Big Apple and Paramus, NJ, Fort Lee has plenty of cultural diversity to impress even the well-travelled amongst us.
And since this historic city faces the Hudson River, any home, hotel or landmark that has a window will offer breathtaking views of the panoramic city that lies outside.
WHERE TO GO…WHAT TO SEE?
There’s no question: There’s plenty to see in Fort Lee; and part of the trick to enjoying your trip is in making sure you make the right decision about limo or bus rental in Fort Lee. Having chosen the right partner to guide you through all that Fort Lee has to offer, you can consider taking in some of the following attractions:
- Main Street: Have your bus or limo rental driver in Fort Lee cruise down Main Street, where you will find stores such as Metro Plant Exchange, Liquor Stores and Borders. You’ll be able to spend ample time perusing and buying sporting goods and clothing of your choice. There are a number of gourmet caterers too – in case you want to take a meal break!
- Fort Lee Historic Park: If you or your travel group are history buffs, you’ll be amazed at the historic re-enactments of various events that occurred back in 1770’s, when General George Washington evacuated the area via his famous retreat – seeking protection in Fort Lee
- Fort Lee Museum: Not just a museum, this is a historic landmark where you’ll see firsthand some stunning pieces of artwork from legendary artists that will leave you spellbound. If you have a group of students, then think of using a bus charter in Fort Lee to expose them to history and learn it in an interactive way by visiting the Fort Lee Museum
- Palisades Interstate Park Commission: Straddling across two state lines, New York and New Jersey, this is one landmark nature lovers wouldn’t want to miss. It’s a great place if you and your travel group want to go hiking; but you’ll enjoy it even more in the fall, when the foliage changes into magnificent colours!
- Other Ideas: Get your limo or bus driver to head out to Midtown Manhattan, from Fort Lee, and take in the sights there. Visit Madison Square Garden, or marvel at the Empire State Building. And if you want to marvel at some of the most breathtaking geological features of the Big Apple area, visit the Hudson River and Palisades.
If you are in a small group, you can have lunch or dinner at the many restaurants and cafés, and then take in a show at the Bergen Pac Center in Englewood. If you have a larger group, travelling in a rented bus, ask your driver to head down to Yankee Stadium – just a few miles from Fort Lee – and take in a game
HOW TO GET THE MOST
When arranging limo or bus rental in Fort Lee, make sure that your rental service provider has various types of vehicles available to offer you. Whether it is a limo, an SUV or a Party Bus for larger groups, you need something large enough to make your trip safe and comfortable.
Also, ask if your operator provides guided tours of places nearby to Fort Lee as well. If you’ve travelled from out of state, it may be a great idea to not only take in the sights and sounds of Fort Lee, but also to areas nearby like Manhattan, the Bronx and Jersey City.
Look for an operator that will not only provide you with a limo in Fort Lee, but who has the experience of organizing such tours using licensed and trained guides. By doing so, you’ll not only enjoy your trip, but you’ll also be able to see parts of Fort Lee and the nearby areas that you could easily miss out on – if you visit the city on your own.
SO MAKE THAT CALL NOW!
Trying to find the right operator for bus or limo rental in Fort Lee, so you can take in all of the attractions, isn’t very difficult. All you need to do is contact Angel Miles Transportation to get the ball rolling. Whether it is for individuals, small groups or larger parties– 40+ individuals, you’ll have a wide fleet of vehicles to choose from.
And in the event that you are flying in from elsewhere, your limo rental service in Fort Lee will ensure you get a rousing welcome right at the airport, regardless whether that’s JFK, Newark Liberty International or LaGuardia. All it’ll take is a single call and you’ll be all set for an exciting tour of everything that Fort Lee has to offer.