A historic city like New York cannot really be appreciated through the eyes of a 4 or 6-seater – a sedan or rent-a-car. So when it comes to truly soaking in all of the essentials that the city has to offer, New York City tours gives you a whole new experience.
THE NYC TOURS DIFFERENCE
If you really want to enjoy the sights and sounds of the historical and cultural mosaic that’s known as the Big Apple, then working with a professional and well organized and managed tour company in New York City is the only choice:
- If you travel by car, half your time will be spent navigating and negating the journey – you’ll miss out on the fun!
- With licensed guides conducting New York tours, you’ll get continuous running commentary about the history and significance of each of the venues you visit. That’s something not many individual drivers can offer!
- Unless you are a veteran cab driver in the Big Apple, you’ll never be able to match the intimate knowledge of the city that New York City tours bus and limo drivers bring to each trip!
While individual sightseers will have to contend with the stress of driving through NYC traffic, navigating through its highways and by lanes, seeking directions when they are lost, and constantly searching for parking, your limo or bus drivers are seasoned professionals – they know the city like the back of their hands. Once you’re onboard, they’ll ensure you visit every venue on the list – with enough time to appreciate every one of them!
So what can a guided tour of New York City really offer you? The answer to that question is: It depends what’s on your mind? With a chartered bus or limo service, you’ll have choices unlike those that you can organize individually or using a rented cab or car service.
- Pay homage to the victims of 9/11 by visiting the site of the World Trade Center complex
- Drop by Midtown Manhattan and visit the Rockefeller Center, a cultural landmark in the hub of New York since the early 1930
- Have your New York tours bus operator swing by Times Square, a landmark known as the “Crossroads of the World” in midtown Manhattan where countless revelers ring in New Year’s each year!
- Soak in a bit of art and culture by visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art – home to over two million pieces of art and artifacts
- See the United Nations Headquarters – a building that enjoys a unique status of “extraterritoriality “ - which puts this landmark above the laws of both New York as well as the United States!
But there’s much more in store for you when you use tour bus services to see the Big Apple. You’ll travel in luxury. You’ll ride in comfort. You’ll have plenty of stops along the way to stretch your legs, enjoy the local cuisine and take lots of pictures.
The trips with a guided tour can even be customized to meet the unique sightseeing requirements of your particular group of friends, family members, colleagues and associates. For instance, if you want to enjoy a boat ride through New York Harbor, you can even do that – while your tour bus waits patiently as you see the harbour and cruise past the Statue of Liberty.
A RIDE FOR ALL EVENTS
Angel Transportation’s tour packages aren’t just restricted for holiday makers or casual city visitors. In fact, the company provides its services to a myriad of group travel and touring.
- Cater for Bachelor Parties by taking your friends and family on a sightseeing trip around the Big Apple
- Professionally conducted tours of New York City are great ways to entertain large groups of corporate clients by showing them historical sites that make America what it is!
- You can even use the service to educate and inform groups of young school children about the historical significance of New York City
Whether you are group of families, a sports team, a school or college, or a company wishing to provide staff and executives some much needed downtime; New York City tours offers you a tour for every event!